The state bank of India has launched this product for your more ease. SBI Unnati credit card can provide to those account holder who can hold an account of Rs 25,000 or more. They are not planning to charge any extra annual card fee for four years. They can offer you a wide range of benefits. You can use for the various purpose and get attractive rewards, perfect solution for daily usage necessities such as paying bills, making payments, shopping, dining, etc.
If you are interested and take all the benefits in your bucket, then check online age criteria and KYC factor.
- You should be between 18 to 65 years
- An individual should minimum fixed deposit of Rs 25,000 then can apply
- No defaulter can eligible
- Identity Proof: Voter ID, Aadhaar or any governmental photo ID proof
- Address Proof: Aadhaar, Passport, and Electricity bill
- Income Proof: A copy of income tax return, and recent 2 months salary slip
- Colored passport size photograph
How Can You Apply For SBI Unnati Credit Card?
You can have two options an online and offline. For an online, you have to visit the website. Fill the application form with your personal and professional information, upload KYC, registered email ID and mobile number.
For an offline, you should visit the nearest bank branch. Fill the physical application form with self-attested KYC. You can ask your doubts during form filling the executives are there to help you.
What Are The Benefits Of Unnati Credit Card?
It’s a product which can use for multiple ways for shopping, dining, traveling, and for more entertainment along with you can get reward points, cashback, vouchers and more. Let’s see more benefits of SBI Unnati credit card so that you can enjoy your product in every movement.
- You don’t need to pay an annual fee, for the first 4 years and it’s a bumper offer
- You can get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel spends between Rs 500 to Rs 3,000
- When you spend crosses over Rs 50,000 per year, then you will receive Rs 500 cashback
- When you can spend per Rs 100, then get 1 Reward point
- You can get the benefit if you have a fixed deposit in SBI of Rs 25,000 or more
How Can You Make Payment Of SBI Card?
The SBI card bank can provide you online and offline options. If we can explain about an online service, you can have many options such as net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. You can select one as per your comfort level and make payment of SBI Unnati credit card.
For an offline, you have to visit the nearest bank branch and make payment by cash or cheque.
How Can You Check The Bank Statement?
The bank sends you monthly transaction report, after the completed one-month billing cycle. Through this you can get all information regarding your product limit, expenses report spending habits, cashback and more.
If you have any issue related to product and want a quick solution, then call on SBI Customer Care toll-free number. You can get contact details on the website.