This bank’s most attractive thing for the customer it’s a government bank. People need a government bank, so that easily trust and get the various offers. Well SBI is the brand name, nobody will ask about their features and benefits. They bring offers for all types of customer.
For SBI credit card eligibility process should check online their conditions, then you will apply for it. It can easy for you while before can check all the procedure and documents. So that, according to their requirement should collect all the data and applications.
The state bank of India needs 18 years age applicant with a regular source of income. You should provide Indian citizenship proof and CIBIL score information. As well as, to prove your citizenship or identity proof should share voter ID, driving license, or passport. For residence address proof provide recent electricity bill, phone bill, or water bill. And for income should show them a regular source of income, a copy of income tax and bank statement of last six months.
These are the points of SBI credit card eligibility which should keep in mind while going to apply for SBI credit card. Through this, you can get instant approval. When you check all requirements are as per the bank’s conditions, then nobody will stop you.
SBI Card Prime: Get Attractive Cashback, Rewards, Or discount
SBI prime card is the premium card for middle to the high-income group. It can give a lot of facilities and gives complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs 1 lakh. You can have this services and enjoy every moment of life. Well, SBI is the government bank which is the first choice of all customers.
With this, you can have many facilities, but shopping advantages are a priority. You can earn reward points for your grocery and other shopping that thing can win your heart. SBI prime card is the part of the state bank of India credit cards. You can select this, as per your requirements and same can use to purchase products.
SBI Prime Credit Card Features
- From any of these brands such as Marks and Spencer, Yatra.com, Bata, Shoppers Stop and more get the e-welcome gift of Rs 3,000
- You will get 20 reward points, on every Rs 100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments
- You will get 15 reward points, on a spend of every Rs 100 on reliance fresh, trends, footprint, smart and big basket stores
- To get groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores benefits at Rs 100, you will get 10 reward points
- In a calendar quarter when you spend of Rs 50,000, will get pizza hut e-voucher of Rs 1000
- You will get renewal fee waived off, on spending of Rs 3 lakh a year
- You will get an e-gift voucher worth Rs 7, 000 from yatra.com, on spending Rs 5 lakh annually
- Get a complimentary club Vistara silver membership
- Rs 2,999 an annual or renewal fee
- Add-on fee NIL
- Cash payment fee Rs 100
- Card replacement fee Rs 100