Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Work Hours:||Part Time|
Java OR WEBLOGIC Application Server Administrator x 3 (SOA, Weblogic OR Java AS, Unix)|
My client, a Leading Local Organisation, are recruiting for 3 x Java / Weblogic Application Server Administrators to cross train and develop new skills in Oracle SOA BPM, Fusion and Oracle Middleware Infrastructure. these positions have specific responsibility for the installation, configuration and support of all Oracle SOA and BPM Middleware infrastructures and full training will be provided.
Work to be involved:
- Design, documentation and installation, configuration, Monitoring and supporting the overall technical infrastructure to sustain various phases of Oracle Middleware systems development, implementation and support.
Skills and Experience:
- Java Application Server Administration
- Oracle Weblogic Application Server preferred but not essential.
- Experience of Installing, configuring and supporting middleware clusters across several servers.
- Hava solid understanding of performance monitoring ad tuning techniques in a UNIX and / Java based environment.
- Proven hands on experience of UNIX (HP-UX or Red Hat Linux) combined with good shell scripting skills.
- Sound TCP/IP Networking and troubleshooting - DNS, Routing, IP Port Allocation,
- Ineteroperability with firewalls and load balancer devices
- Have the ability to rapidly learn and pick up new skills/.
This is a great opportunity to join this organisation at a time when they are going through organisational tranformation with excellent career development, training, benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent working environment.
Please forward a current cv to and call or to discuss more details.
|Employer:|| Job Board|